Year in Review |

12:00 PM

It has been a wonderful year at the studio, and I am filled with gratitude for all my clients and collaborations. This year I shot my most inspiring projects to date-- from not-so-corporate portraits for Clearly Kombucha and Salesforce, to tons of fashion lifestyle with Betabrand, athletic apparel for Rainbeau Curves, mens fashion with MTailor, a global advertising campaign with Ellucian, image libraries for AJ TutoringChegg University and iCracked. The list goes on (like I said it's been a great year) and although I didn't mention all my clients and agencies, working with each of them enriched my life, my business and my creative spirit immensely. I am more excited than ever to share some of my favorite commissions from 2015, and look forward working together in the new year!  




























You Might Also Like

0 comments