2015 Resolution | San Francisco Fashion Photographer | Bay Area Commercial Photography Studio

12:02 AM





Dear 2015, I resolve to: 
continue to work hard, be mindful of the value of my work and take on jobs that inspire me.
be inventive. 
create new professional relationships while fostering the old.
carve more time for my friends & family spending less time online and on social media.
play more music.
dance.
shoot more personal work creating images that inspire me.
reach for my dream clients and be consistent with my marketing plan.
take at least one bubble bath each week.
be disciplined in my yoga practice.
keep chasing the sun.
#HoldMeToIt // http://emyth.com/#HoldMeToIt 
* latest collaboration* new work with Lizzie Gunst //JE Model Management + stylist Xela Gaerlan*

You Might Also Like

0 comments